Safety and Usage
Thank you for purchasing a Stoneman Constructions product. On this page you will find safety and usage, and warranty information for both Kennels and Cubbies. Please read all sections carefully, including clicking and reading the information in the links below, before using or assembling a Stoneman Construction's product. If at any time you are confused or do not understand, please contact us immediately.
Thank you for purchasing a Stoneman Constructions Traditional Dog Kennel.
Please find safety instructions below. At all times where the word ‘kennel’ is used is to reference Stoneman Constructions Traditional Kennels.
Stoneman Constructions Traditional Dog Kennels are constructed with ECO (ACQ) treated pine and considered safe for kids and pets by the CSIRO.
- Provide adequate toys / stimulation for your dog to avoid him/her chewing the kennel.
- Stoneman Constructions will not warrant any damage caused by you or any animal, pet or person.
- Do not place kennel next to a tin shed, fence, etc as the extreme heat/radiating heat may damage the kennel.
- Stoneman Constructions Traditional Kennels are designed for animal use only.
- Do not stand on Stoneman Constructions Kennels
- The timber should be inspected regularly to ensure no splintering of the pine. If any splinters appear you should lightly sand the affected area – if you are unsure on this, please contact Stoneman Constructions immediately.
- Stoneman Constructions Traditional Kennels should not be (in any way) renovated, altered, changed, or added to. Doing so will void any and all warranty, and may cause injury or death.
- The kennels should be used somewhere that does not flood or have excessive water. If you are unsure of what is considered excessive water, please contact Stoneman Constructions.
- Stoneman Constructions Traditional Kennels do not require paint. Should you wish to paint them please see your local paint supplier for advice on which paint to use. Also, please allow up to three weeks for the boards to completely dry prior to painting (kennels must be stored in a dry area during this time).
- Do not allow your pets to chew the timber.
- At no point should your or any person(s) lick, eat, or in any way ingest any part of the kennel as it may result injury or death.
- If at any point you are unsure of how to correctly use Stoneman Constructions Kennels you should stop using it immediately and contact Stoneman Constructions immediately.
- Under the ‘eave’ on either side of the kennels there is an air gap, this gap is NEVER to be covered, covering these gaps may result in injury or death.
- Do not cover the kennel with any material or any sort as it may result in rot, mould etc.
- When lifting the kennels lift from the base as lifting from the roof may result in damage (depending on the size of kennel). For more information please contact Stoneman Constructions.
- Do not light a fire (or have any sort of flame or intense heat) near or in Stoneman Constructions Traditional Kennels as the product is potentially combustible and may result in injury or death.
- Do not hose the kennel.
- Cleaning the inside of the kennel should be done with a damp cloth.
- Stoneman Constructions kennels are not intended for commercial use and warranty will be void if used for any commercial purposes.
- If at any time you or any other person(s) have any concerns using Stoneman Constructions Traditional Kennels, usage of the kennels should stop, and Stoneman Constructions should be called immediately.
- Warning: For domestic use only! This product is never to be used in public area under any circumstances eg. Playground, park, school, kindergarten. It is intended for private use only.
Telephone: (03) 53799933
Thank you for purchasing a Stoneman Constructions Cubby house.
A lot of love and care has gone into making our cubbies and we hope you have a wonderful time using our product.
If at any point you are unsure of assembling Stoneman Constructions Traditional Cubby you must stop and contact Stoneman Constructions immediately as assembling Stoneman Constructions Traditional Cubby incorrectly may result in injury or death.
When storing The Traditional cubby (prior to assembly), it must be:
- -Stored in a dry indoor place
- -The ground it’s on cannot draw moisture
- -The ground must be flat.
- - Stored out of direct sunlight
- - Stored away from flood zone / water way etc
- - Stored away from anything that radiates heat. Eg. Heaters, hot tin etc.
- When using Stoneman Constructions Traditional Cubby:
- -Falling from any height can cause injury or death. Stoneman Constructions Traditional Cubby is not designed to be climbed on or around. Please ensure any person(s) using the cubby refrain from climbing anywhere on the cubby.
- -The Traditional Cubby should be assembled on an impact absorbing surface. DO NOT assemble it on a hard surface such as concrete, pavers, bricks etc.
- -There are some small parts and choking can be dangerous for small / disabled children.
- -The main material used is Timber. Ensure no fires are lit in or near the cubby as death or serious injury could result.
- -As timber is a natural product the weather will naturally deteriorate it and it is essential that a responsible adult checks it prior to each use. If any rough areas are identified, these areas should be lightly sanded in order to prevent injury. If you are unsure on this procedure you should stop all person(s) from using the cubby and contact Stoneman Constructions immediately.
- -The windows have a plastic film covering them, once you peel the covering off ensure you discard the plastic appropriately. DO NOT leave this plastic where children can access it, it can be dangerous.
- -The area where the cubby is assembled should be inspected regularly. Things like sticks, stones or even toys that your children have left out can cause serious injury, and in some cases even death. So, to avoid terrible accidents – clear it regularly.
- Check all screws, bolts etc are correctly fastened. Also, check the planter box and door are still adequately painted to avoid weather damage – don’t forget to paint under the door! The first inspection should be within one week of initial installation and routinely for the life of the cubby.
- -If any defective parts are found it is essential that no one uses the cubby until they are fixed and please contact us on:
Telephone (03) 53799933.
Warning: For domestic use only! This product is never to be used in public area under any circumstances eg. Playground, park, school, kindergarten. It is intended for private use only.
-This cubby is designed for children but must be assembled by responsible adults.
- There are small parts which can be choking hazards
- This product must only be used under constant responsible adult supervision.
- If you are unsure on what a responsible adult is, please contact us so we can explain further.
- The Traditional Cubby should be assembled on a flat surface.
- Do not light any fires near or around the cubby.
- Do not climb on or around the cubby.
- Do not hose the cubby or put large amounts of water on or through the cubby.
- During the assembly process, if at any stage you are unsure on how to proceed you must stop and contact Stoneman Constructions immediately.
- Do not construct the cubby under any trees that may drop branches as injury or death may result.
- Stoneman Constructions Cubby house is not intended to be used as a dwelling.
- While constructing Stoneman Constructions Cubby Stoneman Constructions advise you use strong, durable gloves.
- Stoneman Constructions advise a maximum of three person(s) should use the cubby at one time.
- Do not eat, lick or in any way ingest any part(s) of the cubby.
- If at any point you or any person(s) using Stoneman Constructions Cubby feel unsafe all person(s) should exit the cubby and Stoneman Constructions should be contacted immediately.
- Any modifications will render any warranty void.
- Stoneman Constructions Cubby is to be used for its intended purposes only and Stoneman Constructions will not be held accountable for any injury of death as a result of misuse. If you or any person(s) are unsure on what ‘intended use’ is Stoneman Constructions Cubby should not be used and Stoneman Constructions should be contacted immediately.